Sunday, December 28, 2008

TAKE II....a bit personal.....


My turn....MUHAHAHAHAHAHA...ok now that I've gotten that out of my system...... time for the question....thinking....thinking..................GOT IT! when i was a youngster hehe growing up i HAD to go to church every sunday no if, and, or buts about it. now I'm adult i choose not to. i don't think that religion is supposed to used the way that it is.......I'm more of a spiritual individual. how cliche? i know but hear me out. i feel that the basis for the majority of religions are the same: be moral, kind to one another and be steadfast in your path towards seeking god. But it has occurred to me that i may not be the only twenty something year old out there that feels this way. could it be that our exposure to..... well.... EVERYTHING has led us to question all and believe in none? is this a good thing or bad thing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment